- Guide, coach and motivate the assigned Agile team(s), spread across the globe
- Mainly work remotely with your team(s) with occasional travel opportunities
- Focus on the needs of the Team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives
- Act as a change agent in the Team and the surrounding organization to proactively help changing culture and mindset
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies and contributing to the Program Level sync events
- Remove impediments (issue identification and resolution)
- Being capable to grow into the role of a SAFe® Release Train Engineer by organizing and facilitating the Program-level sync events, engaging the relevant stakeholders and removing impediments that are beyond the team responsibilities
- Coach the team applying Lean, Agile, SAFe principles and practices, help the Team as a servant leader to grow and to get better - lead by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the Team and with the surrounding organization (Product Management, Business Owners and other stakeholders)
- Protect the Team from outside interference
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and executed properly
- Ensure governance, e.g. effort tracking within Sprints using Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence)
- Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
- Participate in Communities of Practices (CoP) for Scrum Master to share experience within the organization.
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Extensive knowledge of agile principles and methods
- Experience in working in a scaled agile environment and leading multiple teams
- Strong collaboration and team development skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed, multicultural teams remotely
- Written and spoken English on a proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time