Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We want to join a Process manager (f/m/d) Capacity planning and calculation in the Engineering Department of our Rolling Stock team located in Madrid.
Your new field of work – challenging and future oriented
• You are responsible for the capacity planning within the Engineering department of rail vehicles and continuously improve the existing processes
• You support our management team in conducting the capacity planning and are available as competent contact person (f/m/d)
• Furthermore, you administrate our tool for calculation and capacity planning and help to improve and optimize the tool
• Your responsibility is to identify synergy and optimization potentials of the current planning processes
• Moreover, you develop solutions to standardize our processes and implement these solutions
• You plan and coordinate trainings for capacity planning and calculation in our engineering department and partly even conduct them
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• Basis of your success is a completed technical university degree (Master), preferably in business engineering
• You gained first experience in process management and process optimization
• You have a certain affinity for IT-solutions
• Strong communication skills as well as a result-oriented way working, a confident appearance and assertiveness are your strengths
• Communicating in Spanish as well as in English is easy for you, German nice to have.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.