Responsible for the mechanical engineering of Motors, Gear boxes.
- Responsible for mechanical engineering processes. Including material master data, BOM, drawings and the process of engineering change.
- Adapt the HQ products in order to fulfill the domestic customer's requirements or standards. Continuously optimize the products to enhance quality or reduce cost.
- Cooperate with HQ and PM to introduce and localize new products. Participate in the product life-time management.
- Support Tech to solve product "design" problems during manufacturing, and support Service for the failure analysis.
- Support other functions (including Offer, PM, QM, sales), and other organizations about technical questions.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical engineering or related education.
- More than 5 years experience of Mechanical (Motor) engineer in related manufacturing industry. Traction motor related experience is preferred.
- Good English communication skill, has the experience in collaboration with international teams.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Rail Equipment (Tianjin) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time