Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 348, 000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join us as a Business Admin Data, within our Digital Grid, Managed Services business and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
You will join a team of established Process Experts and will support the analysis of existing processes to find best practice solutions. This will require working closely with our back-office team to streamline existing processes and working with our customers to support their requirements.
This is a Fixed term contract opportunity until March 2022 - Secondment Cover
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here.
Future thinker? Read on.
You will support on multiple projects concurrently in addition to your BAU responsibilities. You will also represent your process area on internal audits and projects, as required. The successful candidate will possess good communication skills, a strong team and ownership ethic and a passion for process excellence.
Identify Performance improvement opportunities through engagement with key stakeholders and monitoring of performance measures
- Identify process and data issues and conduct root cause analysis
- Analyse and develop process solutions to meet evolving operational demands
- Monitor Non-Half-hourly Electricity Data flow handling processes and propose innovations.
- Provide support and guidance to the back-office team and customers during office hours through the use of shared mailboxes and conference calls
- Support the back-office team by updating process documents, providing extra information and being an escalation point for complex cases
- Support weekly Quality Checking to ensure the back-office processes are running as intended, and that all related training and process documentation is relevant and up to date
- Conduct process improvement activities utilising Lean where possible
- Improve client engagement at an operational level by attending meetings to provide Subject Matter Expert insight and support
A little about you
We are looking for someone with an extensive background processing and analysing data with knowledge of utility industry data processing requirements and experience of using applications in this area is preferred.
We have a lot to offer, what about you?
We're Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds is all making the future, and you could be one of them. Siemens is constantly innovating and pushing the boundaries in how digitalisation shapes the future; we need the best and brightest talent onboard to support us on this journey.
The benefits package for this role includes a generous base salary and the opportunity for you to take part in our sales commission scheme. 26 days holiday, up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion-focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time