Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
- The job role primarily involves the pre tendering activities and submission of offers for mid to large sized projects
- Finalizing the Offer documentation like Financial Forms etc. and ensuring that all bid documentation is complete
- Reviewing and evaluating the customer terms and arranging for relevant internal approvals based on the Limits of Authority (LoA) and, business risk class, Credit Admin process. Ensuring that all the process related compliances are met with respect to offer compilation
- Well versed with PM tools like LoA tool and PM processes like LoA approvals and documentation
- Support during tender / offer stage in LoA, CF, EMD, Bid Bonds, offer calculations etc. along with coordination with corporate departments
- Ensuring compliance to the PM@Siemens guidelines
- Ensuring that all the risks/opportunities are identified and included as part of calculations along with mitigation measures and action plans
- Discussions with corporate departments viz, taxes, insurance, logistics etc and ensure inclusion of their feedback in the offer calculations to achieve a comprehensive bid preparation.
- Creating a repository and mapping of similar bids in terms of conditions, specifications to create a future reference for similar projects.
- Reviewing contract requirements from an execution perspective and supporting the project managers in claim and change order management
- Manage order financial on the basis of contractual development and risk situation – ensure accuracy of cost, pricing & cash flow of the order from bid stage till hand over of order to execution team.
- You are a Bachelors’ in Commerce or Business Management with 8 to 12 years of experience OR MBA/CA/ICWA with 6- 10 years of experience and experience in CPM is preferred
- You are ready to explore new tools/horizons, innovate and act as a business enabler
- You possess positive attitude and never give up in the face of adversity
- Excellent MS Office (excel & power point) skills
- Good Communications Skills
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time