We're enhancing the way we live and work by intelligently connecting energy systems, buildings and industries!!
Smart infrastructure from Siemens makes the world a more connected and caring place – where resources are valued, where impact on the world is considered, where sustainable energy is delivered reliably and efficiently. It provides the flexible infrastructure to allow society to evolve and respond to changing conditions. Technology and the ingenuity of people come together to be at one with our environments and to care for our world. We do this from the macro to the micro level, from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and services. Siemens offers a broad portfolio of grid control and automation; low- and medium-voltage power distribution, switching and control; and building automation, fire safety and security, HVAC control and energy solutions.
- Perform system studies as per the requirements
- Prepare Power System Study Report.
- Provide technical expertise into project decision making process.
- Develop Philosophies and Engineering Specifications if required as per project.
- Produce Techno-Economic studies to back up Engineering decisions.
- Follow up & acquire orders, ensure timely execution of orders as per customer requirements & achieve business goals
- BE/M.Tech/MS Electrical Engineer.
- Experience of around 7-8 years
- Knowledge of power system studies like Steady state, Dynamic, Protection, Harmonic etc.
- Knowledge of various IEC and ANSI standards for power system studies
- Specific experience of power system analysis tools like PSS®SINCAL, PSS®E, ETAP and PSCAD
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Smart Infrastructure at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/topic-areas/smart-infrastructure.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time