- Manage Commodities or Services and foster cross-functional alignment within area of responsibility
- Provide and ensure transparency on cost structures and spends in own area of responsibility
- Tender management and processing
- Execution of price and contract negotiations as well as conclusion of contracts for B and C parts in order to ensure material availability with the best conditions
- Utilization of eProcurement tools (eAuction/eBidding) to improve the procurement process and efficiency
- Supplier Management: supplier selection, (incl. documentation and communication of preferred suppliers), supplier evaluations and supplier qualification
- Collaborate with Commodity Management and support implementation of commodity strategies
- Working experience in Procurement – at least 2 years
- Experience in technical purchasing is an advantage
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Good communication skills as will be required to work with cross functional partners, including but not limited to Operations, Logistics, Product Management & Engineering
- Fluent language skills in German (spoken and written) and English (basic least)
- Knowledge of: Excel, Word, Outlook, SAP experience.
- Hybrid working mode: 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard.
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging.
- Find more benefits here.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time