Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Change the future with us
• Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design
• You will be responsible for Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines.
• You will Implement features and/or bug-fixing and deliver solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and timely with high quality.
• Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
• Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• You will Perform code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• Performing regular technical coordination / review with partners and ensuring timely reporting and customer concerns if any.
• You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
• You will be collaborating with globally located teams.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical) or equivalent.
• You need to be an engineering graduate with 8-9 years of experience in design and development
• You need to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3, Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Java and AWS
• Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
• Exposure to big data framework and technologies like Kafka, zookeeper, Redis cache.
• Good knowledge of system security concepts and SSL/TLS based implementations.
• Deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs and sound knowledge of software engineering process.
• Experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
• You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be proficient with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is helpful.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds