Job Description: BI Frontend Specialist
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- Design and development of reports and dashboards to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy and market requirements
- You have the full responsibility for design and development of individual Business Intelligence solutions.
- Data collection and provisioning for IT cost controlling reporting
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders in purchasing and procurement and create innovative solutions
- Automate processes to transform collected data into presentable reports/dashboards
- Design, code, test, debug, document and support all types of developments consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value
- Support of the BI applications by handling incidents and monitoring data loading processes
What do I bring with me?
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- 3-5 years of work experience in state of the art BI frontend tools (Qliksense, QlikView, PowerBI) is a must have
- Understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design and programming is a must-have.
- overall knowledge of costcontrolling and financial processes
- Any experience in backend technology HANA is good to have.
- Working in an agile team utilizing SCRUM- methodology is not new to you
- Good communications skills and experience in collaboration within global teams is mandatory
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time