Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Shall have good understanding on signaling principles, worked with any of the MT or ML subsystems.
· Shall work closely with System Manager and peers to deliver the assigned project deliverables.
· Shall work with bids team providing technical support along with System Manager.
· Shall develop interface design and System engineering documents pertaining to MT or ML projects.
· Shall have basic knowledge or working experience on system integration activities for MT or ML projects.
· Shall liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time delivery.
· Shall be able to perform technical review of design documents.
· If required shall support Installation, testing and commissioning activities.
· Should have worked on the following tools like DOORS, SAP, ClearQuest, etc..
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Should have good understanding/knowledge about railway principle and standard is must.
· Shall have a good understanding of Systems Engineering lifecycle
· Good Communication Skills and shall be a good team player, self-driven and goal oriented.
· Shall be familiar with V&V process, activities, and Cenelec Standards
· Awareness of QMS is must.
· Shall be loyal and committed.
· Bachelor’s in engineering or equivalent with good academic track records.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time