Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
This position (Financial Analyst 5) will be responsible for the CRM Commercial Excellence activities for Laboratory Diagnostics (LD) to establish new initiatives, processes & guidelines, monitor Zone implementation & effectiveness. This includes the overall coordination & ownership for BA CRM wide processes and programs. This function will be partnering with Regions, Zones, M&S, CRM FI & LD management. The position is based in Tarrytown, NY. This position reports to the Head of CRM Finance
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
· Great Place to Work Certified 2021
· Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality from the Human Rights Campaign
· Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
· Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
In this position you will support the planning, management and execution of global business improvement initiatives. This role involves strategic planning, business problem diagnosis, financial assessments, global coordination, and project management.
- Establish new Commercial Excellence initiatives, monitor Zone implementation & effectiveness. This includes processes, guidelines, tools to improve efficiency, transparency, ease of business.
- Profit improvement: Drive profit improvement project and coordinate with countries to implement and track the project progress. Be responsible for the Profit improvement Dashboard and update to Management.
- Drive automation application in business operation such as PowerBI, Intranet, Sharepoint, etc.
- Enablement tools: HPS workshops and events as business requirement.
- Zone training including general CRM Commercial Excellence topics.
- Continuous improvement efforts and audit of implementation & effectiveness in Zones.
- Drive FI Community call.
- Other ad-hoc and reporting requests.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or another related field
- Required past experience: 5-8 years’ experience in Operational or Finance
- Required amount of travel: 10%
- Other required knowledge, skills, or expertise: Advance knowledge of MS Office Applications and automation tools such as PowerBI, QlikSense, Web
- Teamwork skills
- Experience in the Healthcare Industry, in-vitro a plus
- Experience in an international environment
- Operational experience in the in-vitro environment a plus
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.