We are seeking an energetic Relationship Manager with Public Finance experience to join the Siemens Financial Services group.
In this role, you will maintain relationships with our public finance intermediary relationships (financial advisors, placement agents, investment banks and others) and our healthcare, higher education and municipal clients and prospect and promote the sale of financial products/solutions/services.
You will identify, structure and price lending opportunities within the public finance market; identify, develop and lead channel partners to achieve business development goals; mobilize internal resources and work within company and business unit policies, procedures and processes.
You will also identify key alliances between customers and other Siemens organizations to determine and capitalize on business opportunities; build and manage relationships with executive-level management within key, large accounts; and develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for key accounts and a regional territory within the targeted healthcare, higher education and municipal client/prospects within an assigned territory.Experience required:
- 10 years of successful experience in the public finance or related market
- Ability to execute business strategy and achieve targeted sales and relationship management objectives and achieve targeted business returns
- Ability to craft solutions that address customer needs, including ability to structure complex financial product offerings
- Proven understanding of risk versus return
- Positive relationship management, selling, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to travel, meet with clients/prospects, attend industry events, and conferences
- Solid analytical capabilities, including the ability to evaluate financial and business implications
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
- Public Finance experience is strongly preferred,
- Experience in general healthcare, higher education finance, and/or tax-exempt finance is encouraged.
Siemens Financial Services is an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. We support customer investments with leasing solutions and equipment, project and structured financing.For further information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/financial-services.htm
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.