Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The Product Sales Executive for the Advanced Therapies business (PSE-AT) is a field-facing position reporting to the Area Vice President, and focused on selling high-end X-Ray Systems for Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery. It is expected that the successful candidate will live in the territory and travel approximately 75% of the time.
This role will support the South Texas ( San Antonio/Austin) area
- Be the Clinical and Technical Expert for Siemens full-line sales force, prospects, and customers; including clinical expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery, and technical expertise in Siemens Artis X-Ray Systems and Sensis Monitoring and Recording Systems.
- Collaborate with the Boston Region Sales Team to achieve assigned business targets for dollars, units, margin, market share, and activity.
- Develop and execute strategies and tactical plans to maximize installed base retention, competitive conversion, and overall win rate.
- Develop productive business relationships with key stakeholders in the field.
- Interface directly with prospects to qualify potential opportunities, determine optimal system configurations, and generate quotations accordingly.
- Create and deliver customized presentations and demonstrations or site visits to prospects based on their clinical, operational, and financial needs.
- Update and actively participate in the generation of & delivering upon sales forecasts;
- Observe and share market/competitive information with the business unit for the purpose of improving market strategies.
- Represent Siemens Advanced Therapies business at professional meetings and tradeshows (e.g., Siemens Meetings, RSNA, ACC, SIR, etc.).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in a related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive expertise in Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, and Surgery; or related Healthcare field.
- Extensive (5+ years) of experience with high-end, high-priced capital equipment and long acquisition cycles.
- Demonstrated capacity to operate in a complex, matrixed environment; interact with a broad spectrum of stakeholders (C-Level Executives, Physicians, Administrators, Technologists, Nurses, and Sales Counterparts); and perform against large budgets.
Desired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Professional Sales Training (e.g., Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Heiman, Strategic Selling, SPIN Selling, etc.), and/or advanced management training.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.