Siemens is looking for a junior Project manager Large Drives Application to be hired with apprenticeship contract, for its premises in Milan. He/she will be responsible for the execution management, new items an services, related to Medium Voltage Motors, Generators and Drives applications. Further development is foreseen in project and Service business related to drive train and automation in Oil & Gas, Mineral, Fiber and Marine sectors.
The junior Project Manager has to work through the entire execution phase, from order acquisition to complete delivery. He/she will be responsible for the delivery of the complete scope of supply in compliance with customer’s requirements and budget within the above-mentioned business portfolio. He/she will carry out his/her activities within the complete project lifecycle from Quotation/Sales to execution and service phase locally in Italy and in connection with all Siemens factories worldwide.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Manages the assigned tasks with growing autonomies and responsibility for the results.
· Analysis of contract and alignment check between Offer and Order to support Sales and Proposal Management activities.
· Communicates effectively with HQ and Factories interfaces and with all internal functions which are involved in the complete project lifecycle.
· Communicates effectively with Customers for all contract specific relevant issues (technical and commercial).
· Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost
· Adheres to project management standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
· Ensuring the achievement of all contractual goals
· Execution of technical documentation control & handling in cooperation with Order Management and Engineering
· Handling of non-conformity and after sales issues in cooperation with internal Customer Service Department
· Manages tools, reports in order to monitor the progress of the supply and possible critical issues;
· Contributes to continuously improve the process management to optimize the business performance.
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to order handling within the Large Drives Application business;
· Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation.
· Good mandatory knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken; German is appreciated.
· Available to occasional short business trips (not more than once or twice per month) in Italy and abroad if needed;
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer satisfaction, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
· Knowledge of drive techniques and electric motors
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized.
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking
ownership and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only
online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time