- We are seeking a dynamic and professional technical person, who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast paced, fun and friendly environment.
- In this position you will be focused on technical support of Siemens’ leading edge Calibre products.
- Drive adoption of Siemens Calibre family of software products by executing both pre-sale and post-sale technical support activities.
- Assess how company products meet customer needs.
- Prepare product specifications for development and installation of customized applications/solutions.
- Develop and deliver software demonstrations and technical presentations.
- Present software solutions at conferences and technical forums to increase awareness of products and generate leads.
- Perform benchmark evaluations for customers.
- Provide on-site support during enablement, integration, deployment of and when issues arise with use of Siemens software products.
- Work with area sales management, account teams and customers to understand business opportunities.
- Contribute to technical sales plans and communicate with peers and field technical management on progress and account status.
- Provide pre-sale technical support in sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Work with marketing and product managers to define new products and provide insight from the field. Establish strategies to broaden target applications for software products.
The job will be based on the Wilsonville with as much as 20% travel.
This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
· Minimum education required for the position and fields of study
· Master’s degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, VLSI or Will also accept a Bachelor’s degree, or foreign academic equivalent, in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, VLSI
· Required Experience with IC Physical Verification including (Calibre, ICV, Assura, PVS, Pegasus)
· Preferred Experience with IC Digital Design or Custom Layout and or related CAD skills
· Preferred Experience with DRC (Design Rule Checking), LVS (Layout vs. Schematic), ERC (Electrical Rule Checks), PEX (Parasitic Extraction), PERC (Programmable Electrical Rule Checking) type verification flows
· Preferred Experience with IC Digital Design (Place and Route) tools
· Must enjoy working with customers and in large team environment
· Expert level scripting / programming skills is a plus
· A working familiarity of Unix and Linux OS, and previous experience with scripting or C programming required
· Strong communication skills
· Proactive self-starter with a focus on results
· Motivated team player/leader
· Exposure to sales and applications environment is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.