Within Siemens Financial Services area a new global DataLake platform for business intelligence and analytics is being rolled out. Furthermore, different applications running on SAP BW, SAP BO, Tableau and UI5 technology are utilized within the local business for our lending and leasing business. The IT Solution Specialist is involved in business analysis, supports estimations, training, testing as well as go-live and warranty phase.
We are looking for a Senior IT Solution Specialist to work with IT architects, service integrators and delivery & release management. As central contact person for the business for this IT area, you are building the bridge between the local business and the global IT Services.
- Acts as a liaison between IT Department, Vendor and Business BA
- Validates functional requirements and documents IT / System impacts & risks
- Facilitates the design sessions with Vendor
- Keeps complete understanding of current business functionality including system impacts / risks
- Performs IT Tests upon new releases / fixes / enhancements
For an IT Solution Expert, you will need 6 years of demonstrated ability in the engineering field
For a Senior IT Solution Expert, you will need 8 years of demonstrated ability in the engineering field
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 6 years of Financial Industry Experience; Preferably in the leasing and lending
- Cloud and Data Warehouse Technologies
- 5 years of proven experience with the SAP HANA platform with a focus on SQL, SQL scripts and procedures
- Proficient in crafting data flow diagrams
- Excellent Problem-solving Skills
- Analytical Mindset
- Good interpersonal skillset
- Attention to Detail
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.