Who crafts your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of career development opportunities.
We are seeking a team member to coordinate the service agreement renewal process for agreements across the zone, ensuring that all service agreements are renewed on time. Ensuring renewals for assigned agreements
If you have experience in Contract Renewals in a Service Industry, this job is for you! This is a remote position but the person in this role has to live in the Midwest.Responsibilities
- Works with multiple internal service team members including Service Sales, iBase Administrator, Client Service Manager, Client Service Administrators, and Service Coordinators. Develop strong working relationships with internal and external customers and identify needs and resolves issues. Be the main point of contact for the renewal process.
- Coordinates the service agreement renewal process for assigned contracts across the Zone, ensuring that all service agreements are renewed on time and that the 120, 90, 60 and 30 day activities are completed.
- Direct responsibility for renewal of assigned agreements for Automation contracts: < $10k and Fire and Security < $5k. Assigns and manages renewal activities at the 120, 90, 60 and 30 day milestones. For Automation < $10k and Fire & Security < $5k contracts, secures a signed contract and Purchase Order.
- Follow all safety requirements as outlined by Siemens as well as customers. Read and understand customer service agreements and use Siemens technology and devices.
- Successfully complete assigned training as outlined in the training path and follow the company policies, procedures, and standards. Develops relationships at all levels within the customer’s organization and exhibits strong customer service skills.
- Use standard tools and processes to renew service agreements on time (before they expire.) and coordinates with Sales and Operations.
- Provides data for facilitation of renewal and Order Intake forecast meetings. Promotes service capabilities of other business segments to customers, as well as the benefits of converting 1-year agreements to multi-year agreements. Coordinates the release of billing blocks on renewed contracts. Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Education.
- Technical school or Associates degree (2 year) preferred, although a combination of education (High School or GED required) and experience will also be considered.
- Minimum 2 years experience in service agreements renewals or service coordination in a service industry.
- Preferred experience in building automation, HVAC, fire alarm service, security system service, or fire/security monitoring.
- Proven good verbal and written communications skills. Skilled in the PC applications and in the use of word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Proven experience working within a team environment.
- Proven track record to work remotely.
We offer a competitive salary, overtime pay in this role, full health/life/vision & dental plans, a company matched 401K, company profit sharing, paid time off and paid company holidays off.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.