Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Manufacturing Manager in Oxford, and the full-time job comes with an attractive salary and benefits package. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with manufacturing or production manager experience seeking a role in Oxford.
As a flexible Manufacturing Manager, you will manage a flexible, collaborative and inclusive manufacturing team to world-class standards to maximise efficiency and guarantee timely delivery to the customer.
In your first weeks in this Manufacturing Manager role, you will:
● Ensure manufacturing activities are resourced and managed appropriately
● Own operational budgets and costs, managing expenditures against budget
● Act as the first point of contact for issues and seek a resolution by using your team’s skills and resources
● Develop your team via training, coaching and performance management
To succeed in this Manufacturing Manager job, you will need proven management skills and experience managing manufacturing processes in a technical production environment. You will also be an excellent facilitator with knowledge of Lean and Business Improvement Techniques.
In return for your skill and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and great benefits, including:
● Subsidised restaurant and free gym on-site
● Excellent pension scheme and company contributions
● Option to buy extra holidays
● Private healthcare and other flexible benefits
To apply for this Manufacturing Manager opportunity in Oxford, contact Siemens Healthineers.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time