Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers:
· Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career.
· Competitive total rewards package.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
· Participate in our celebrations and social events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
· Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Certified 2021
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Post Doc MR Research Scientist. This position is located in Boston, MA.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Post Doc MR Research Scientist, you will be responsible for:
· You will develop and manage research collaboration with academic partners to drive MR research, and translate this knowledge into MR products.
· You will drive the development of novel, clinically relevant techniques (MR pulse sequences and image reconstruction) with our research partners.
· You will develop and release prototypes of novel techniques in compliance with highest source code quality.
· You will evaluate prototypes, and publish results in peer-reviewed journals.
· You will conduct original research resulting in patent applications.
· You will accompany and support customers during external reference site visits
· You will take part at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Ph.D. in Biomedical or Electrical Engineering / Biomedical Physics / Imaging Physics, or equivalent.
· Strong collaboration skills and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
· Strong background in MR physics and pulse sequence design.
· Expertise in MR imaging techniques and clinical applications.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to engage in complex team environments
· Substantial experience in C++/C software design, implementation and coding.
· Outstanding writing, presentation, and communication skills.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.