As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Business Controller and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! You will be the Finance Business Partner for Business and Service Lines in the GBS operations. This role also provides support to the Management of Business Line and Service lines with regard to general controlling activities.
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Driving Budget planning and Forecast activities of assigned GBS Business Lines (BL) / Service Lines (SL) in close alignment with respective BL/SL head
- You are managing the financial statements of your assigned area of responsibility (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Free Cash Flow) to ensure transparency and support decision-making
- Provide continuous analysis and reporting of the development KPIs, incl. commenting on the relevant deviations, identifying root causes, preparing and monitoring remediation plans
- Cost controlling and productivity controlling
- Perform Price and Cost calculation for products/services under aligned cost calculation method and pricing strategy
- Support business decisions by providing necessary financial analysis and transparency and drive implementation of management strategy with regard to commercial aspects
- Ensure efficient business administration processes (postings, invoicing, order processing, contract management etc.) and compliance with relevant internal and external rules and regulations (e.g. IFRS15, RIC, transfer price regulations)
- Handling of ad-hoc queries and active participation in projects as required
- You proactively look for opportunities to optimize commercial processes and value flows through standardization, automation and digitalization with the aim to increase efficiency and quality.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- At least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, preferably in a shared service environment
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- High analytical competence, high level of dedication, focus on results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Excel is a must) and experience with SAP applications
- Problem solving ability and proactivity in communicating problems with a solution. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships
- Fluency in English - spoken and written knowledge - round off your profile.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time