Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Product Manager, Specialty Segments. The Product Manager, Specialty Segments role is a key marketing role in the North America (NAM) region that owns the regional product roadmap for assigned portfolios and supports the Specialty Segments Marketing Managers in defining product value and delivering on strategic imperatives. The Product Manager will have direct responsibility for assigned product line(s) under the direction of the Director of Specialty Segments, while collaborating with other team members to demonstrate the value of the SHS Specialty Segments portfolio to all customer key stakeholders and decision makers.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
· Great Place to Work Certified 2021
· Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality from the Human Rights Campaign
· Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
· Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
The Product Manager will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales, Scientific & Clinical Affairs, and other cross-functional leads. This role requires an understanding of market and customer segmentation, expertise in commercial execution, and ability to assess gaps and/or pain points to propose product and/or portfolio changes and enhancements.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing, and other functions, this may be a role for you.
· Define the product strategy and roadmap within the assigned product line(s), including product launches, product revisions and end-of-life timelines and efforts
· Collaborate with Global and Regional Marketing on assay portfolio development and rationalization, product health, and product life cycle management strategies
· Understand the competitive landscape across the clinical landscape and identifying key differentiators of the SHS portfolio
· Deliver a monthly revenue and demand forecast, along with managing product allocation strategies and decisions
· Understands Voice of Sales (VOS) and supports sales and operations planning (S&OP) and align all functions of the organization to ensure customer service levels and reduced lead times
· Responsible for achieving goals, timelines and overcome any tactical issues that arise that are within the scope of marketing
· Work closely with all core laboratory and specialty marketing teams to ensure portfolio synergies and alignment on go to market strategies
· Support the development and execution of strategic and tactical marketing plans across Specialty Segments and coordinate the U.S. launch of new products including pricing, positioning, targeting, promotion, sales education & customer rollout
· Brief and train the sales and technical teams at routine meetings, along with performing product demonstrations to customers
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
Minimum BS/BA degree in related discipline, preferred with emphasis in marketing and/or commercial execution excellence, MBA or MS a plus.
3+ years of relevant product management/marketing/sales experience in Medical Devices or healthcare industry. IVD strongly preferred; experience in Hematology, Plasma Proteins, Drug Testing and/or Molecular a plus.
Ability to effectively collaborate across multiple marketing and sales organizations
Experience in a matrixed organization with success influencing without authority and participating in cross-functional teams
Strong analytical skills, with proven track record of creativity in problem solving and customer needs resolution
Process oriented to seek details and data to quantify impact of continuous improvement efforts for customer performance
Results oriented; ability to design scalable solutions to address business questions and/or challenges; self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality work projects on time; attentive to detail
Proficient customer-facing skills from needs identification to delivering executive business case presentation
Ability to travel (25%)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.