Siemens Financial Services (SFS) is looking for a Senior Analyst to work in our project finance team covering the energy secor.
You will work with SFS personnel to diligence investment opportunities and work with financial sponsors on the debt financing of projects of varying technologies, including thermal, solar, wind, hydro, and battery storage power generation projects in North America and South America.
You will need to be:
- Strong analytical skills and a general understanding, knowledge of investment banking and debt capital markets.
- Responsible for underwriting and portfolio management
- Basic understanding of the energy sector, including Power Generation, Power Transmission and distribution and Pipeline.
- Participate in deal negotiation / structuring / due diligence review / and investment submittal process by assisting the Risk Managers with acquiring necessary diligence materials for investment presentations to Investment Committees and other appropriate underwriting documents
- Strong Excel-based cash flow modeling skills, including the ability to appropriately sensitize models
- Strong risk management orientation / background, including credit training and familiarity with transaction due diligence process and risk acceptance criteria
- BS/BA in accounting, finance, economics, or another quantitative subject
- 2 years in debt capital markets or in the energy sector
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong writing, interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and possess proven organizational skills
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment
- Ability to operate in a high volume, time pressured environment while maintaining a positive focus
- High degree of ability to learn, flexibility, energy, and initiative.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.