Siemens is looking for a Sales Specialist to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan.
The Digital Industry Division in Process Automation business unit strives to provide its customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products which enable the integration of data from the Connectivity of Automation Systems up to IoT and Edge/Cloud.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally!
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
- Promote Siemens solutions in Digital Connectivity
- Keep and improve business on existing customers
- Sales support to grow market share, with knowledge regarding innovative technologies to address the market accurately, particularly with new customer profile: IT responsible, CTO, CIO, CISO
- Analyze the Industrial Networks and Power systems market to find new business opportunities
- Support for introduction of new technologies and solutions (e.g. 5G, IoT Connectivity, Wi-Fi 6, RTLS, Cybersecurity, TSN)
- Influence the main stakeholders and the customer’s “Decision makers”
- Taps additional business potential by developing partner landscape and business beyond well known System Integrators, Solution Partners and Distributors/Value Added Resellers
- Drive teamwork and joint business development with IT Partners and Technology Partners, offering products complementary to Siemens portfolio
- Develop collaboration and integration of early stage influencers like IT Consultants and Planners
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in electrical/automation/electronic/computer science/telecommunication
- Customer oriented
- Strong orientation to reach the targets, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
- Great knowledge concerning the design of Industrial Networks and Cybersecurity solutions
- Experience with IT companies considered as a plus
- Passionate and ready to manage issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds
- Great knowledge of Industrial networking, Cybersecurity, 5G, Cloud connectivity
- General Knowledge of PLC, HMI/SCADA (as a plus)
- Continuous learning
- Proficient in Italian and in English
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurancethat can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time