If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (SEAL) as an IT Manager and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Be responsible for designing proper development plan based on IT strategy and whole organization strategy.
2. Be responsible for introducing and implementing SIEMENS IT policies, procedures, technical standards and methods, and priorities in the company.
3. Be responsible for IT infrastructure management and relevant IT system daily running to guarantee business continuity within defined SLA.
4. Be responsible for activities related to Information Technology (IT) in the company, involving the definition, development, maintenance and operation of systems, as well as maintaining the area's technological level up to date, conducting studies and implementing new procedures and techniques.
5. Be responsible for Cybersecurity governance and operation for the whole company (including production area) to guarantee business security.
6. Be responsible for support and driving the company digitalization relevant IT tasks and breaking them down to specific projects for realization.
7. Coordinate global /regional IT relevant topics for the company.
8. Be responsible for IT team daily management, IT team build up, and balance of IT requirements and resource
9. Manage the liaison between information systems and other functions in the company.
10. Be in charge of all telecommunication service within OC.
11. Be in charge of company IT cost control.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer science related field.
2. Have rich experience in IT or Software development, especially the experience of leading big IT projects (ERP, MES, etc.).
3. Have deep knowledge on popular IT technical framework, and good command of office software, such as Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
4. Have deep understanding of the business process and IT system (ERP/MES, APS etc..) functions.
5. Have deep knowledge of IT architecture (hardware and software) and can combine necessary complicated elements together (e.g. cyber security and potential business demand and continuous improvement).
6. Have IT project management knowledge.
7. Have proficient PC skills, good presentation skills and good command of systems like SAP.
8. Have Know-how for the typic discrete production main management focus and potential improve focus from IT point of view.
9. Have Spridion experience to help company improve business process is a plus.
10. Have good communication skills and excellent interpersonal relationship.
11. Have good leadership and strong capability of inspiring employees.
12. Fluent English in oral and written.
Your first step to success is your application! We are looking forward to getting to know you.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time