Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. Siemens Mesoamerica is part of the global conglomerate with a presence in over 190 countries and more than 400 thousand employees worldwide.
We are looking for dedicated and talented individuals who have a passion for automation and are willing to put themselves to the test of constant challenges, tend to customer needs and develop engineering solutions to solve automation tasks.
The SEA (Sense & Act) Technical Consultant & Sales Specialist will be part of the SIMATIC Product & Promotion team, and as such, is involved in pre-sales and sales aspect of the business. This position is desirable to be based in CDMX, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Querétaro, or Puebla.
Your role as SEA Technical Consultant & Sales Specialist for SIMATIC (DI FA) includes (and isn’t limited to) the following:
• Design and implement a business strategy targeted primarily at developing business pertaining to the Distributed Periphery SIMATIC portfolio (ET 200) in Mexico.
• Develop a deep technical knowledge pertaining to automation solutions, focused primarily on SIMATIC products, as well as other related automation technologies (drive technologies and industrial networks). • Support the Siemens sales team, as well as channels/customers with regards to technical inquiries related to the whole SIMATIC product portfolio.
• Perform sales specialist functions related to quotation of SIMATIC products, as well as followup for sales inquiries of our customers.
• Maintain tracking of own sales opportunities in SieSales for the region under your responsibility.
• Collaborate with other SIMATIC colleagues to promote the strategy in DI FA.
• Perform on-site visits inside the Mexican territory to support customers when required and necessary. • Coordinate with other Siemens DI/SI business units to achieve cross-selling opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
The following are the most desirable qualifications and requirements for this position:
• Bachelor in mechatronics engineering, electrical engineering, automation engineering or similar is preferred.
• Must have English proficiency.
• 3+ years of experience in technical products and solutions specific to automation.
• Proven track record of developing new business opportunities in a teaming environment.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Experience in MS Office products
• Must be willing to travel.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time