Responsibilities and Duties:
- Investigate and concept the state-of-art image algorithm for business line
- Prototype algorithm (image processing) for improving diagnostic image quality
- Innovate ideas for increasing diagnostic value for x-ray imaging system
- Analyze complaint image from customer, and suggest solution for troubleshooting and improvement
- Document specification/design and test result
The candidate should be at least familiar with 1 of the following fields.
1. Digital image processing
a. Familiar with common image processing algorithms and digital signal processing algorithms.
b. Understand image quality quantification and evaluation criteria.
c. Working experiences with image processing pipeline design of medical imaging device is a plus.
2. Clinical Experiences
a. Education background includes medicine (better medical imaging), or professionally trained in medical imaging.
b. Working experience in radiography department is a plus.
c. Understand radiographers’ demands and preferences regarding image quality.
d. Familiar with clinical workflow and diagnostic criteria.
Qualifications of education background:
Biomedical Engineering, physics, computer science or medicine.
• Master degree or above
• 3+ years professional experience in related fields.
• Quick learning skill.
• Strong and good at logic.
• Good communication skill.
• Fluent oral English and good reading/writing skill
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time