Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Rethinking the IT world | Who we are
We have many ideas on how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, through open cloud platforms, sophisticated security systems or clever tools for developers. Your role in this? Become a world-beyond-the-scenes mover with your IT expertise and enthusiasm for pioneering information technologies. Simply think IT differently and steer projects in completely new directions. Show courage where others would have given up long ago. In short: Drive digitization forward decisively! We offer you the resources you need. We also offer you a wide range of job opportunities and the chance to become part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
If you want to join us changing tomorrow’s world, if you have the profile of making the future possible, come and join us.
As an IT Partner Professional you will;
- Be the IT partner for the Digital Industries Headquarter Functions in the area of CRM & SCM
- Drive projects and coordinate strategic initiatives across topics/areas
- Advise the customer on all IT related issues and support their digitalization initiatives and projects
- Make a significant contribution to the IT-side CRM & SCM strategy and enterprise architecture
- Be part of a powerful, cross-process, helpful team that significantly drives DI digitization.
- Evaluate and onboard XaaS solutions to extend and improve the IT landscape
To make a difference, you must have:
- Successfully completed university degree in IT or comparable training
- Many years of relevant professional experience and broad IT knowledge including hands-on experience in project management and coordination of cross-project initiatives
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, agile and customer focused approach.
- Experience in business process consulting CRM & SCM and developing specifications, process, and IT architectures, ideally globally.
- Willingness to dive deep and quickly into new and complex topics.
- Many years of practical experience in the area of e-business, digital business models, overarching user and access management, pricing and offer tools, logistics or supply chain
- Business fluent in English.
- International experience is an advantage.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time