Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for Ledger Accounting Clerk (m/f/d)
What are my responsibilities?
• Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process;
• Monitor workflow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements;
• Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing;
• Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures;
• Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers;
• Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus (Accounting / Management);
• Fluent knowledge of English language;
• Knowledge on Siemens organizations is a plus;
• Accounting Knowledge, understanding of P2P process and its various controls;
• Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Proficiency in ERP SAP;
• Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills in English Language, French or German language;
• Minimum 6 months working experience in Account Payable;
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
• Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
• Proactive, reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application.