Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Global Logistics Service Center (GLSC) Country Liaison
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional,
looking for the next step in their career. As a GLSC Country Liaison,
you will be responsible for:
· Support daily order management activity as the primary point of contact for country critical accounts
· Responsible for advancing KPI’s improvements through targeted, cross-functional initiatives.
· Mentor & learn the Country Logistics Manager activities of managing country projects, transportation & logistics opportunities
· Lead and manage dedicated support for advancing logistic projects
· Identification, development and implementation process improvements that drive positive customer experiences
· Apply Lean concepts to daily order management activities to become more efficient
may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
· Solid understanding of order management, planning is essential as this role is responsible for ensuing customer demands are clearly understood and executed through the supply chain and consistently delivered based on our global delivery schedule.
· Advanced problem-solving skills on Supply Chain topics & influencing others without direct authority to implement new improved processes
· This role requires a strong understanding of how a business operates and successful candidates will have a proven track record demonstrating their understanding and business acumen.
· Project Management experience & general people management experience is essential for working in this position
· Relationship building is a key attribute in this role to build with the countries.
· The ability to drive process improvements and monitor performance.
· Excellent Presentation skills, interpersonal skills at all levels,including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
· Product & process knowledge of Healthineers Laboratory Diagnostics.
· Efficient in SAP, Office applications, Excel, Thinkcell, PowerPoint & BI tools such as Qlikview, Qlik Sense.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Efficient in SAP, Office software & BI tools such as Qlik view, Qlik Sense
· Minimum of 5-8 years Supply Chain, Customer Service/Order Management Logistics, Warehouse or Procurement Experience
· Project Management experience or certification is desirable
· Willing to travel domestic and internationally 20%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.