Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will be part of the Finance & Performance Management Team of the newly created Yunex Traffic and support us in managing our global real estate portfolio. Due to the medium-sized structure of our company, a very diversified field of tasks is waiting for you!
- As Finance Manager (f/m/d) Real Estate you will be responsible for all commercial matters concerning our global real estate portfolio.
- You will build a strong network and develop into the first point of contact and expert for the CFO, the finance team and the global subsidiaries on all commercial issues relating to real estate.
- You will contribute your expertise in the field of Real Estate Management and drive our stand-alone concept for the time after the organizational independence of Yunex Traffic.
- For this purpose, you will create commercial guidelines and standards, establish processes and help your colleagues (f/m/d) and the organization to strengthen the Real Estate know-how.
- You are responsible for the correct accounting of leases according to IFRS16 in coordination with Accounting.
- You will take over contract management and support the national subsidiaries in contract negotiations and the conclusion of new contracts. In this way, you create transparency regarding our real estate costs.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a degree in business administration (Bachelor) and many years of professional experience in commercial real estate management.
- Ideally, you bring knowledge in accounting according to IFRS16 and have basic SAP user skills.
- You have a team-oriented thinking and working style and can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics, analytically penetrate complex issues and convey them in an easily understandable manner
- For this international role you bring very good English language skills.
- You are open to new technologies, like to exchange knowledge and enjoy helping to shape and develop the Real Estate Management of our company.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time