Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Strategic Product Life Cycle Program Manager.
The Strategic Product Life Cycle Program Manager is responsible for the Product Lifecycle Management of EWS portfolio elements assigned by the Program Director team. This entails the development of operationally viable and profitable product, enhancing the existing portfolio elements and align with the growth strategy of the organization through a partnership across functional teams This individual will be responsible for the success of assigned programs within the portfolio ensuring all programs are completed in accordance with organizational processes, timeline and go to market targets. They will work in partnership with members of Sales enablement, Operations and the Clinical Practices to achieve these goals. This individual will lead and drive the execution and the relationship between Program Management team and the rest of the EWS organization to ensure alignment with overall business strategy and objectives.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Strategic Product Life Cycle Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Drive products from conceptualization to operationally viable solutions utilizing organization best practices.
• lead and drive the development and implementation of project plans for assigned program area.
• Articulate element progress through relationship building and navigation through complex matrix organization.
• Ability to strategically drive and direct short to long term business objectives
• Identify opportunities for business improvement through process optimization, resource utilization and cost out measures.
• Create a strategic growth culture within the program steering committee to continuously improve on our product and services.
• Highlight risk associated with EWS business strategy and its ability to execute on it.
• Ensure all stakeholders remain engaged and aligned throughout the program lifecycle
• Provide transparency to program status through effective program governance and regular reporting of key metrics.
• Demonstrate leadership excellence and drive a high-performance culture
• Establish and foster relationships that lead to collaboration with all stakeholders and most effective, high quality deliverables to our customers
• Contribute to achieving the vision, mission, and values of Siemens Healthineers
• Enforce and drive compliance to ensure adherence to Siemens Healthcare CX USA and CS policies and procedures
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
• Solid understanding of program management principals and methodologies
• Able to adopt and drive change through ownership culture.
• Motivated and able to have a strategic vision beyond project scope.
• Broad understanding of healthcare education marketplace, preferably relative to diagnostic imaging and therapy.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills in motivating teams for high performance and ability to manage projects and programs.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, ability to present.
• Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within a project team.
• Ability to manage multiple programs and priorities.
• Ability to think strategically and influence decisions with key business leaders and program stakeholders
• Must be results-driven, action oriented and passionate about making a positive customer impact while balancing business needs
• Basic understanding of business financial terms.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree as applicable to role
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the following: Program/Project Management, Healthcare Practice Management, Educational/Training, Digital transformation.
• Project management certification PMP is preferred but not required
• Travel 15-20%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.