- Responsibility for service activity on equipment of Electrical Multiple Unit (Electrical train) including installation, maintenance service and repair under supervision of Engineer duty in compliance with technical instruction and maintenance manuals.
- Resolve day-to-day technical problems and ensures equipment and machinery compliance with process specifications related to mechanical, machinery, instrument and electrical equipment in depot workshop e.g. wheel press, underfloor wheel lathe, lifting equipment, crane, fork lifts, rail grinding vehicle and service vehicle.
- Perform and assist with corrective maintenance
- Able to locate and correct problems, works independently
- Repair and maintenance service for the electrical train.
- Vocational to Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and/or Overhaul Maintenance.
- Strong team player and interpersonal skills
- Fair command of English
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time