Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as The Sales Director, National Reference Laboratories
The Sales Director, National Reference Laboratories (NRL) is responsible for growing the overall Siemens Healthineers portfolio with one of the largest NRL’s in North America. The priority of this position is to gain an understanding of the customer’s strategic goals for the benefit of developing and selling Siemens solutions to align with those goals and enhance our business partnership. Knowledge of the healthcare macro environment, Hospital Sales, NRL operations and purchasing processes, automation and operational efficiency and building scientific collaborations are important for this position.
The Sales Director, NRL reports to
the Area Vice President, NRL
Own end-to-end deal process for large, complex deals:
- Build strong relationships with high-level executives and key clinical and procurement customer decision makers; develop customer coaches
- Ensure in-depth understanding of customer needs and sufficient messaging of Siemens’ value proposition across the entire Laboratory Diagnostics and Point-of-Care portfolio – including Automation and Informatic solutions
- Develop practical high-quality strategic sales plans to effectively capture opportunities
- Develop tactical action plans to execute strategies
- Achieve and grow total revenue and market position consistent with Company goals
- Negotiate and implement Master Contracts and Product Line Agreements
- Engage with and drive collaboration among Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care Technical and Service teams to monitor product performance and ensure customer needs are met
- Interface with marketing to quantify needs and to provide intelligence to management on competitive products and company product enhancements
- Effectively prioritize and manage time to allocate efforts across all key initiatives
- Provide regular updates on progress to management; proactively flag instances in which higher level management is required to support deal process
- Keep abreast of new products in the market and of current and future Company products
- As necessary, performs other duties as required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of experience working in the Laboratory Diagnostics Industry with documented success as a high performer
- Experienced in medical sales to a hospital call point, ideally the lab
- Proven track record of leadership and collaboration (both internally and externally) to achieve business results in a large matrixed organization
- Demonstrated expertise in strategic thinking and implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build relationships and gain trust from customers
- Good presentation skills and engaging personality
- Strong teamwork skills, ability to effectively manage and coach cross-functional teams to ensure success in opportunity execution
- Strong process orientation, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop and manage to budget and/or business plans is vital
- Strong focus on customer experience and satisfaction
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve very complex problems
- Minimum BS/BA degree
- Ability to travel up to 75%
This role is remote and ideally located on the East Coast of the United States with close- proximity to a major airport. (Will consider anywhere in the country).
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date. (Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons).
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.