Job title - Sr. Process Associate - Purchase to Pay (Accounting Clerk - A/P Accounting)
We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the
processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play:
- Should possess good accounting knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Service help desk back ground
- AP experience
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Call/ Email handling experience
- You are a Graduate in Accounting / Finance (B.com, BBM)
- You have 1-3 years experience in AP and Accounting experience in ERP systems like SAP
- You have excellent verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills
- You have proven analytical and problem solving abilities and able to analyze complex situations based on facts and find solutions
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time