1. Plan and schedule projects and services.
2. Supervise and coordinate account services.
3. Control costs and ensure profitability.
1. Set and meet accurate expectations with Customer.
2. Advise Customer for
equipment purchasing, status and replacement and budgeting.
3. Conduct regular Customer Meetings.
4. Handle and respond to Customer concerns.
5. Communicate internal Siemens and Vendors to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
6. Identify additional sales/service opportunities.
Personnel/Management and Supervision
1. Supervise and support Siemens, vendor and in-house personnel to ensure that they are effective in providing contracted servicing of customer equipment.
1. Conduct administrative, support and communications tasks as required by Siemens and Service Management.
1. Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers and Siemens Service Organization.
2. Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers USA policies, procedures, and work instructions, as applicable to their function.
3. HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
4. CSG Quality Management Systems knowledge.
5. Policies, Procedures, Processes as required per QST table.
6. EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management.
7. Knowledge of Customer Organization/business environment.
8. Joint Commission Knowledge
9. Clinical Workflow Knowhow
10. Knowledge of assigned Service inventory - Siemens, Multivendor, Biomed and IT - to the level necessary to manage CSE's and vendor personnel and to work with customers.
11. Basic IMCP Modality Knowledge
12. Knowledge of Service agreements, contracts and financial impact.
13. Hyperion Database
14. Risk Management
15. Business Knowledge - Financial Profit/Loss
16. Project Management Certification
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.