Are you an entrepreneur who lives and breathes the business of innovation? Are you passionate about helping technology teams build the right products for our customers?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you have an opportunity to drive a transformation of our rich portfolio with new Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. We are investing in technology, expertise, and processes to accelerate this transformation. As an entrepreneur, you will be on the ground floor developing and driving an incubation program for new SaaS solutions. You will work side by side with our R&D teams in exploring new opportunities and will lead an efficient SaaS incubation and New Product Introduction (NPI) process to meet business goals. You will work closely with our executive leadership, strategy, and product management teams in a high visibility and impactful role reporting to the VP - SaaS Strategy.
- You will own, develop, and manage the framework and program for New Product Introduction (NPI) through incubation process
- Along with Strategic Planning team, you will identify and evaluate incubation candidates
- You will formulate and track metrics and milestones for products in incubation pipeline aligned to portfolio goals
- You will function as advisor to the Strategic Planning team on funding of products in incubation pipeline based on achievement of targets
- You will determine appropriate advisory communities necessary for user research, and work with the Community team to form and nurture them
- You will work closely with the User Research team to facilitate research for products in incubation
- You will actively engage with Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Technology Architecture, and Customer Success functions to support products in incubation
- You will identify and engage with appropriate internal and external mentors for product teams in incubation pipeline
- You will identify training needs and facilitate with coaches and training programs
- You will required to report regularly to executive leadership on goals and targets of incubation program
- You will look for opportunities to continuously improve the incubation program for better NPI efficiency and return on investment
- Passion for the business of innovation
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Strategy, Strategic Planning, or Program Management
- Post-graduate degree; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in business and decision analysis
- 5+ years of experience in cloud-based SaaS business and / or technology
- Proficient at verbal and written communication with executive audience
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build, and maintain strong working relationships within and outside immediate organization
- Demonstrated leadership through influence in highly matrixed organizations
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.