Are you a customer champion? Are you a leader who can make data-driven customer insights central to our business decision processes?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you have an opportunity to play a key leadership role in reshaping our rich portfolio with new Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. We are investing in technology, expertise, and processes to accelerate this transformation. Customer value and experience are central to this transformation. With your passion to address customer needs, you will be on the ground floor shaping the future of our product portfolio. You will drive change leading a nimble team of User Researchers and by having a clear vision and plan to make customer insights central to business decisions across a large organization. You will be in a high visibility and high impact role reporting to the VP - SaaS Strategy.
- Lead and manage a nimble User Research team which includes qualitative and quantitative user researchers
- Hire and develop User Researchers to meet business demands of a large global software business going through a significant transformation of its product portfolio
- Develop deep partnerships with our Product Management, Marketing, and Engineering teams to deliver user insights that inform product and go-to-market decisions
- Develop and improve research methodologies to establish a standard across the organization
- Serve as a subject matter expert on user research and develop programs to elevate user research proficiency across the organization
- Be a key leader in our incubation program for new SaaS products working closely with the Business Incubation Manager in developing and running the user research aspects
- Establish and regularly report on metrics to executive leadership team
- You are customer-obsessed and relentless in delivering the most value and best experience to users
- You can work effectively leading a nimble team with a high-impact charter
- You excel at communicating complex ideas effectively to an executive audience or to the broad organization
- You love data and are able to drive to data-based decisions that are actionable
- You can direct complex research employing a variety of research methods such as qualitative interviews, surveys, ideation sessions, ethnographic field research, usability evaluation, and diary studies
- You demonstrate passion for continuous improvement through word and action
- You are invested in personal and career development of your team members
- You stay abreast of the latest thought, trends, and techniques in user research
- You have 10+ years in user research for software products, especially web-based products
- You have 3+ years of experience mentoring, inspiring, and developing a team of user researchers
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.