Siemens Mobility in Slovakia is a fast growing company employing more than 600 employees, operating in Bratislava and Žilina in Engineering, IT, Automation, Sales and Service projects.
We are looking for experienced HR Advisor who will be a valuable addition to our HR team of Siemens Mobility Slovakia, operating in global working environment. The function scope of the HR Advisor is to identify, gather and provide requirements to help with the development of HR initiatives and to participate in the implementation of local HR initiatives.
The HR Advisor also plays a key role to advise/coach managers and employees on complex HR services, programmes and policies while supporting all data management and documentation requirements at the local level.
Your role will be:
- Supporting the implementation of HR strategy, HR Projects and Initiatives leading to achieving the global people strategy, working closely with HR Manager
- To provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like discussing separation packages with manager and employee, explaining options for maternity leave, or explaining guidelines and policies
- To support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and collegue relationship
- To assist Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens and Siemens Mobility policies and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
- To aswer questions that require a level of professional judgment beyond the scope of HR Operations (e.g. contract questions)
- To manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with HR BP requirements
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. HR Service Centers, self-service applications etc.)
- Supporting implementation and optimization of all HR processes, including reviewing and updating of policies and procedures in line with the changes to legislation and best practice and drive their communication throughout the company
- Management of communication to 3rd party suppliers of HR services (payroll provider, cafeteria of social benefits, delegation center, labor and health service, HSE, etc.)
- To support HR department during the internal/external audits
- To support and develop Growth and Leadership Culture in the company in collaboration with global Talent Management department
- Supporting current and future business needs through development, engagement, motivation and retention of human capital in collaboration with all relevant HR experts (HR Business Partners, Talent Management, Talent Aquisition, Compensation&Benefits)
- Supporting the onboarding process of new hires and representing values of Siemens Mobility
- Other supporting activities according to HR Department/HR Manager needs.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
Human Resources, Labor Law, Economy, Psychology/Andragogy
English - Upper intermediate (B2) and German - Elementary (A2) and Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Proven 3yrs+ experience as HR Generalist/Professional/Advisor/Business Partner
- Excellent knowledge of in-company people related processes in an international business environment
- Great understanding of Slovak Labour law and other related legislation
- Strong IT skills, including the use of online tools, in-house databases and MS Office applications (MS Excel on an advanced level is a must).
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, results oriented
- Ability to recognize and react appropriately to confidential situations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy, attention to detail and timelines
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Attention to detail, decision making skills,
- Reliable and resilient, sensitive to dealing with and able to maintain high confidentiality of personal data and information in general
Salary 1800 €/gross per month + Variable bonus.
(The salary is defined for candidates with proven 3yrs experience in expected field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Social benefits programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings, etc.)
- Employee referral program
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time