- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Great Place to Work Certified 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality from the Human Rights Campaign
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
- You will provide support in a wide variety of semi-complex technical assignments involving preparation of chemical buffers and operating diagnostic instruments.
- You will participate in conducting semi-complex tests or investigations pertaining to the development of new designs methods, materials, or processes.
- You will obtain, correlate, and analyze technical information needed to accomplish semi-complex tasks.
- You will provide support in preparing reports, charts, graphs, and other documents.
- You will participate in developing designs for a variety of products, processes, and components.
- You will assist with laboratory equipment maintenance as well as laboratory safety.
- You will assist with taking inventory of laboratory chemicals and supplies.
- You will participate at the knowledge exchange with our R&D team to improve and further develop our products and software solutions.
- You, as the candidate, should have a good grasp of knowledge and principles of immunoassays.
- You should have limited experience in developing in-vitro diagnostic assays.
- You should have basic chemistry/biochemistry knowledge of buffer systems, enzymes, surfactants, preservatives and statistical analysis and design of experiments.
- You should be able to provide demonstrated ability to communicate clearly technical information both verbally and in writing.
- You must be hands-on, willing to perform laboratory experiments. This position involves handling potentially biohazardous serum and plasma from human and animal sources.
- BS with minimum of 2+ years of relevant industry experience in Life Sciences, Medical Devices, or Diagnostics preferred.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the field of chemiluminescence and immunoassays is preferred but not required
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.