Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. Siemens Healthineers recently acquired Corindus a growing medical device company which has developed a unique robotic system to be used during percutaneous coronary, peripheral and neuro vascular procedures in the interventional suite. The company is establishing a new standard for physician quality of life, workflow efficiency, and improved patient outcomes.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Finance Analyst, Performance Controlling, Corindus
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Development of strategic and integrated business plans, monthly forecasts and variance analysis in line with the key business drivers
- Develop & deliver in-depth reporting and analysis, ranging from routine to ad hoc financial reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Prepare high quality presentations for the senior management and board level discussion
- Ensure compliance with financial guidelines and company policies
- Partnering with the key business leaders by providing insights and risk management
- Cost control and driving productivity through financial process improvement and automation
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office essential, exposure to SAP and other Financial Analytics (e.g. Power BI etc.) tools a plus
- Experience in financial statement review and adept at managing large data sets across multiple technology sources
- Effective, convincing & polished presentation skills with advanced PowerPoint capabilities
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, problem solving, accountability, business acumen and enthusiasm
- Strong interpersonal characteristics with maturity to interact with senior executives
- Self-starter with keen sense for details and communicating value across the organization
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting and MBA
- 7+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling in a large corporate environment
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.