What are my responsibilities
* Ensures coherence with accounting standards and internal guidelines.
* Oversees and manages all accounting transactions related to bank activities.
* Oversees assigning business activities, receipts and bills to accounts.
* Manages and oversee the bank accounts, release payments and checks liquidity status.
* Liaises with internal interfaces such as AR, AP, ICC, etc. and external interfaces such as banks, other authorities
* Ensures internal controls are in place, and accounting complies with all external regulations. Cooperates with internal Auditors.
* Manages a team of professionals and support staffs in different organizational settings.
* Supports and provides the routine checks of internal and external control
* Drive the continuous improvement on processes in order to improve the quality and efficiency in the bank team
Provide leadership and direction to the bank team
What do I need to qualify for this position
- 5 – 10 years working experiences in accounting or related area
- Good communication skills and collaboration spirit
- Ownership mindset and strong leadership
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good team work spirit
- Result oriented
- Treasury knowledge is preferred
- Fluent in written and oral English
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time