Takes responsibility for the development, exploitation and maximization of the account penetration and profitable growth of assigned key customers in the F&B Industry for in Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar.
* Generates knowledge on the customer's specific strategy and its political and business environment.
* Analyses customer's markets, position and needs and investigates for specific business opportunities for customer related
product and solution portfolio.
* Defines and implements the account business plan (3 to 5 years).
* Prepares customer contacts and builds and maintains a sound customer focused network, on all relevant hierarchical levels.
* Builds value oriented offers.
* Generates customer specific products and solution portfolio concepts, if suitable across all relevant businesses.
* Initiates, facilitates and contributes to contract negotiations for products, projects and service or solution assignments.
* Manages customer complaints as point of escalation, if necessary.
* Manages assigned organizational unit(s) and leads and / or coordinates dedicated management and staff.
Native Thai speaker, fluent in English spoken and business writing
Detailed Job description
Responsibility for the Regional Key Customer: Account Analysis and Transparency
- Analyzes Key Customer´s market, business targets & strategy, issues, needs, processes, value chain and key business drivers and effectively
transfers this knowledge to the Siemens organizations and Regions.
- Represents the Key Customer to the Siemens organizations and ensures a unified approach towards the Key Customer.
- Evaluates the Key Account potential for Siemens and the account penetration.
Strategic Account Development
- Is responsible for the achievement of the defined Key Account business targets.
- Develops a unified 3-5 years Key Account strategy based on the Key Customer analysis in close cooperation with the relevant Siemens
organizations and with the virtual KAM team.
- Aligns the Siemens business planning of the respective Siemens organizations with the strategic goals of the Key Customer.
- Develops and maintains the Account Business Plan (ABP) according to the Account Development Process (ADP).
- Aligns the Account Development Strategy with the CAM/GAM team, if applicable.
- Agrees upon the necessary resources with the relevant Siemens organizations.
- Builds/maintains sustainable relationships with the appropriate Key Customer´s decision makers.
- Facilitates and plans relationships on executive and senior levels with the Key Customer´s and Siemens´ management.
- Drives Executive Relations Program (ERP).
- Additionally builds up an informal network.
Collaboration & Team Management
- Builds and leads a virtual regional KAM team with members of all relevant Siemens organizations to develop business with the Key Customer
and meet the common goal: Profitable growth for Siemens.
- Coordinates and motivates the members of the relevant Siemens organizations.
- Establishes him/herself as the point of contact for escalation.
- Provides early recognition of potential risks with (major) business impact. When necessary escalates identified risks in time to appropriate
Siemens organizations and informs CAM, GAM (if applicable).
Vertical Market Knowledge Exchange
- Feeds Key Customer´s requirements back into the respective Siemens organizations. By doing this, influences the relevant Siemens strategy
and portfolio development to meet the Key Customer´s needs.
- Focuses on the Siemens deliverables (scope of products, solutions and services) according to Key Customer and market needs.
- Provides value to the Key Customer by sharing information about market and industry.
Operational Planning & Execution
- Owns responsibility for the implementation of the Account strategy, especially for share-of-wallet, assigned Key Account budget and regular
forecast based on YTD figures.
- Continuously updates the strategic and operational Key Account planning, incl. metrics in Philos-CRM to secure proper reporting to the
respective Siemens organizations.
- Coordinates and moderates operative business.
- Identifies, develops and drives leads and opportunities as part of the Account Business Planning.
- Collaborates effectively with the respective Siemens organizations.
- Coordinates and supports the creation of value based offers, including calculation, terms & conditions and the alignment of the offer with the
- Ensures the seamless handover to project execution and delivery. Ensures the conduction of the win-loss analysis.
Building Networks and Partnerships is one of the required Leadership Competencies.
Description: Developing and leveraging relationships within/ across teams/ work groups to achieve results.
Details: Ability to assess the effect of his/her activities on other people. He/she is interested in mutual understanding. Open minded and ease of setting up a network of relationships. Correctly judges the importance of the formal and informal authorities and possibilities within the Key Customer’s and Siemens organization.