The Technical Consultant is responsible for driving the new and growth of our Industrial Automation,
Industrial Network and Identification businesses with our business partners.
You will be focused on to creating and providing technical solutions, also providing the technical support to
- Provide Pre- and After-sales support for Siemens’ Industrial Automation solutions.
- Develop technical solutions as per customer needs.
- Prepare and present detailed technical proposals, including product demonstrations and solution
- Troubleshoot software, connectivity and hardware issues for customers via phone, email.
- Perform on-site activities including: Configuration, integration and testing of responsible products.
- Develop training course curriculums, build training material and perform training activities as needed.
- Resolve very complex technical problems to meet customers' needs.
- Basic understanding of industrial automation systems.(e.g. PLC, HMI, SCADA, RFID)
- The knowledge of network technologies. (e.g. PROFINET, CC Link, Ether CAT, Ethernet, TCP/IP).
- The knowledge of wireless communication technologies. (WLAN, 5G)
-English proficiency above beginner level
- Troubleshooting/Fault analysis.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens K.K.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time