If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You will manage international projects in railway technology (rail automation / railway signalling technology).
- In particular, this involves entering new markets in which you introduce our systems.
- You are responsible for the entire project handling - from clarifying the requirements to development adaptation, validation and assessment to installation and acceptance by the customer.
- To this end, you will prepare the project planning and manage the project execution with a core team of up to five employees.
- You will also coordinate subcontractors and suppliers and ensure project controlling and reporting.
- In addition, you will work closely with our national subsidiaries and ensure reporting up to the management of the business unit.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a degree in engineering or natural sciences (diploma / master's degree), e.g. in electrical engineering, communications engineering, physics or computer science.
- You also have many years of professional experience in railway signalling technology, gained in project management and / or system management.
- You have already managed major international projects.
- You are willing to travel (approx. 10%) for your work all over the world. However, you will spend most of your working time in Berlin or Braunschweig.
- You have an excellent command of English. German language skills are an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Karl-Christian Gerbaulet.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. Behinderung.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time