Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
SAP MDG Consultant professional working in the design, implementation and deployment of master data solutions to achieve business goals for the global organization.
The position is integrated in the Master Data team, that has the aim to combine key knowledge about business process, data governance, data management and also know-how of the state-of the-art software solutions.
As a SAP Master Data Functional Consultant, you will:
- SAP MDG Consultant professional working in the design, implementation and deployment of master data solutions to achieve business goals for the global organization.
- The position is integrated in the Master Data team, that has the aim to combine key knowledge about business process, data governance, data management and also know-how of the state-of the-art software solutions.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Contribution to SAP MDG HANA implementation and assistance with testing on the business partners master data, and project roll outs;
- Work with functional leads for alignment of master data (customer, vendor, finance and other master hierarchies) in corporate and line-of-business applications and systems;
- Contribution in the applications supports of the solutions of MD, also identifying, assessing and solving business problems for area of responsibility.
- Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with SAP financials or Logistics modules;
- Experience in Application Support;
- Experience with Master Data handling is a plus;
- ITIL or Agile knowledge is a plus;
- SAP MDG experience is a plus;
- Soft Skills: Knowledge seeker, Proactive, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Ability to work under pressure, Good communication, Knowledge sharing, Coaching, Flexibility and Autonomy.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time