- Responsibility for service activity on equipment including installation, maintenance service and repair under supervision of Senior Engineer on duty in compliance with technical instruction and maintenance manuals.
- Resolve day-to-day technical problems and ensures equipment and machinery compliance with process specifications related to mechanical, machinery, instrument and electrical
- Perform and assist with corrective maintenance
- Able to locate and correct problems, works independently
- Repair and maintenance service for the electrical train
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 0-1 years of experience in PM/CM or overhaul maintenance.
- Strong team player and communication skills
- Good command of English, both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time