Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Data Integration Trainee you will:
- Develop and maintain Data Integration Pipelines for various use-cases;
- Test the multiple Integration use-cases;
- Derive Integration scenarios as required;
- Store and retrieve messages in an event-based distributed system;
- Monitor the Integration ecosystem through KPIs and dashboard.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Successfully completed university degree Computer or Data Science, Information-oriented Business Administration, Economics or Management or other equivalent technical disciplines.
- Knowledge of Data Integration processes;
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms;
- Knowledge of distributed systems;
- Willingness to learn new and upcoming technologies;
- Fluency in English.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time