SMVS Strategic Buyer战略采购工程师
What are my responsibilities?
- Close and frequent cooperate, communicate with other Siemens Locations Worldwide, especially with commodity manager. Drive and implement common agreed activities in SMVS.
- Work with cross function/commodity manager to optimize supply base via localization, 2nd source projects.
- Support material planning to ensure material availability for production.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or above Degree in mechanical or electronic major
- At least 8 years’ experience in procurement department
- Good knowledge on procurement process; negotiation skills; international or domestic trade knowledge contract management.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Team Player, Initiative of one's own / proactive and independently working ability.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Medium Voltage Switching Technologies (Wuxi) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time