Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Head (f/m/d) of our Talent Acquisition & Social Innovation to recruit the talents we need and act as an inclusive culture ambassador inside and outside our organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Our Talent Acquisition & Social Innovation team has around 20 motivated and committed people responsible for managing Siemens Healthineers recruiting throughout Germany as well as looking after the topics of diversity and inclusive culture (D&I), work-life integration and corporate volunteering. Both areas are closely interconnected and complement one another with regard to our aim of positioning Siemens Healthineers as a top employer in the market
- Taking the corporate strategy as your starting point, you will pitch Siemens Healthineers to the relevant target groups as an attractive employer in the market and plan tailored talent marketing and internal measures accordingly
- You will assume overall responsibility, including budget and headcount planning, for this team and all strategic and operational topics for Germany
- You will be a member of the HR leadership team for Germany, spearheading the talent acquisition and social innovation strategy within the HR community
- You will be the opinion-shaping contact for the global Center of Excellence for talent acquisition, for internal networks (women’s network, pride network, “Catalysts” culture network), for global HR business partners, external partners (such as headhunters) and for the internal HR community
- In the area of talent acquisition, you will focus on the following topics:
o You will drive forward the expansion of active sourcing and establish a more professional approach to collaboration with executive search firms
o You will promote diversity and inclusive culture along the candidate journey, advising specialist departments as well as the HR community
o You will champion an innovative approach to recruiting and will expand our recruiting strategy and employer branding continuously with a view to positioning Siemens Healthineers as a top employer and recruiting the right talents to fill our job vacancies
o In national and international projects, you will develop solutions across the board, tailored optimally to the business need
o You will analyze the recruiting performance both qualitatively and quantitatively
- In the area of social innovation, you will focus on the following topics:
o You will represent HR in all our internal networks, and will design content, events and communications. You will also maintain internal interfaces to Health Management and the Works Council
o You will support and train the HR community in D&I topics, supporting teams in the business by holding workshops as required
o With regard to work-life integration, you will feed new ideas into to the organization, for example by organizing series of presentations, and will be responsible for the continuous development of offerings for employees (such as home schooling, family services, care, etc.).
o With your team, you will act as the contact for our Siemens Healthineers workplace childcare facilities
o With regard to corporate volunteering, you will advise teams in the business and work with external partners to develop projects
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree combined with many years of relevant professional experience in the field of human resources
- You also have several years of functional and/or disciplinary management experience in the field of recruiting or HR
- You are familiar with the applicant market, the sector specifics and potentially successful recruiting channels
- You have a demonstrable track record in setting up a high-performing recruiting unit on your own initiative
- You are in tune with the D&I topics in Germany and are capable of getting those around you up to speed and keeping them on board
- You are a passionate D&I ambassador with relevant networking experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You have a keen entrepreneurial mindset, a strong hands-on mentality, and the ability to seek and find courageous and unconventional solutions
- You are highly empathetic and intuitive, both on the functional and human level, and can coach your team accordingly
- You are a big fan of innovative digital tools, which you use to great effect
- Very good English language skills and fluency in German, both written and spoken, round off your profile
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either