Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Production & Demand Planner (M/F/D)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating and optimizing the production planning process and to act as a connection to marketing/sales and global demand planning
- Estimation of raw material quantities and other resources required for manufacturing in a batch-oriented production system
- Creation and controlling of manufacturing orders in our ERP system
- Improvement of the current planning system
- Lead and participate in change projects
- Requesting and tracking of purchase orders and close cooperation with the procurement team
- Coordinate production to align with the customer demand
- Cooperate with the production team to identify issues and mitigation measures
- Participate in development teams and coordinate master data setup
- Develop relationships with Global Logistics Support Center contacts at our international warehouses.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Communicate changes to other departments
Please click here for more information about our Business Activities.
Your qualifications and experience :
- Master's degree in in a technical/scientific field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in production/demand planning or related SCM experience (minimum 3 years professional experience)
- SAP/Odoo or ERP system in general is a plus
- Knowledge in Python or similar knowledge is a plus
Your attributes and skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and data organizational skills.
- Proficient user of standard office productivity software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, along with basic statistical analysis
- High flexibility
- Detail Oriented
- Capacity for working independently.
- Willingness to travel
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site !
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time